Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sitio Lucia



Sitio Lucia Resort Hotel & Training Center which is located in Sta. Maria, Bulacan is where our Organization's Team Building was held last June 4-5, 2010. It took us over 2 hours to reach the destination from San Beda College-Mendiola, Manila because of traffic given that we already left SBC around 6-6:30PM and it was kinda late already. The place was very big and they have over 4-5 swimming pools available. The place was not only for team building, seminar and training but also for leisure time, in addition they also accept wedding ceremonies and reception. For sure kids will enjoy their stay in Sitio Lucia, because of the different kinds of Dinosaur statues they have all over the place.

Well, what we really came there is for our team building. Of course we didn’t actually got in to the pool to swim when we got there; instead we headed straight to the function room to have our dinner because we arrived there around 8-8:30PM already. And yes, we really starved during the travel because we didn’t know it’ll take us more than 2 hours to get there so we didn’t buy some foods for us to eat while going to Sitio Lucia. Talking about food, they really do have their own definition of food. Their buffet’s really great. I was actually shocked when they served us halo-halo for dessert and as I’ve said before, that was dinner. I didn’t even finish my dessert because I’m really full already, it was good though.

After finishing our dinner we headed straight to our rooms to change our clothes and fix our things. We were 4 guys in a room; the other 4 guys shared the other room. We were at the second floor while the girls with our moderator shared the room at the first floor. The room was very neat and cold (and I like it that way). They have TV inside the room too. After that we headed back to the function room to have our meeting up until early in the morning. We had an activity as well outside our function room which is like covering almost the whole resort. And even though we were blind folded while walking, I can really say the place was really big. We also had a time to swim for about 15 minutes because it was already 3 in the morning. So we went back to our rooms to rest.

Waking up was really and always the hardest part of life but the most rewarding thing  Anyway, we headed back to the function room again to have our breakfast. Yes, we were very full again because as I’ve said, their buffet’s really great it includes adobo, rice and cheese omelet. After that, meeting again and after 2 hours they served us our morning snack which is pancit and bread. I didn’t actually eat it immediately after being served because I can still taste the food we have eaten during our breakfast. And then again after 2 hours, it’s our lunch time, I actually forgot the dishes they have that time but surely my small and large intestine were very satisfied with their foods. After that meeting again and again after 2 hours they’ll serve the afternoon snack. But we decided to just take-out the spaghetti because we can’t handle the foods anymore  Again we had an activity in the pool and after that it’s our free time to enjoy and swim, swim and swim. After that, we headed back to our rooms to take a bath and leave the resort, it’s already 5PM. Some of us actually ate the spaghetti before leaving, including me because, yes, I was hungry that time again because we swam 

If I would rate Sitio Lucia from the scale of 1-10 I would give them a 7. A fair one, first of all, I actually haven’t seen all of their amenities because we only have limited time due to our major purpose of going there. But their buffet, I’ll give them a 8.5  When it comes to the people their, they’re nice as well. Some just don’t know how to interact with the guest, especially for some who served us foods. But it was okay for me though. All in all, I enjoyed the place plus the experience I had with my orgmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment